And today I did......

kaiser":3rwysfaq said:
jimihendrix":3rwysfaq said:
Ventured onto E-bay where i found quite a few suitable Z2 Bombers for sale, made the mistake of stumbling into some Orange frames though, spotted a nice wee Gringo, could picture building it with a nice set of modern forks and discs, so have went from buying a set of better forks for the Zaskar which would have been sensible to maybe buying a frame and building another bike i need like a hole in the heed :roll:

Buy eck's coyote, perfect for what your describing!

oan yi go k :D :D :D

frames here jimmi > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137655 they don't get cheaper than that :LOL:

out on the yo for a short blast muddy but fun and a few pics of the white pimp mobile.

yo-1.jpg

salsaside-1.jpg

salsafront.jpg

salsarear.jpg

Looking good gazz, the yo keeps developing in a good classic way, liking the Salsa too and I thought I'd hate the tyres. Critique, chainset, brakes and saddle let it down still looking good though, I wouldnae go too far on it today after that final score.

Today I discovered I'm still deeply in the grip of ME :evil:
Only done a mile off road and I needed a lie down and a sleep, legs turned to jelly after only one hill.
If things dont improve 2011 could be my last year of competative events, achieving even last place is now becoming a struggle.
Thus I'm not going to enter Strathpuffer Lite or 10UTB or anything other than the two single speed events I've already paid for. No point :(
Also I make no promises to be at any MacRetro events this year, if I show up will be the only warning you'll get.
I will be at Summer Solstice meet and Hopefully the Drum but thats all I'm planning to try for.
Fed up :(

chin up velo- do what you can but remember positive mental attitude is key. My knee is fecked at the mo, a 45 min pootle today and I'm popping the painkillers like they are smarties but I aim to be at the skye trip indeed I will be there, even if I'm on crutches- as kate and peter once sang "don't give up!"

Velo hope your feeling better tomorrow mate, you know it WILL start to get better at some point. The Macretro rides will be a poorer experience if your not there, so chin up have a sleep and stay positive ;)

Gaz welcome to the old mans club :LOL: ibuprofen is your new friend :LOL:

Back