71.4 KB · Views: 688
  • P1020724.JPG
    P1020724.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 688
  • P1020725.JPG
    P1020725.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 688
Colour is good, thanks. Love the door mat. :LOL:

What's it like for comfort? I have a skinny Nuke Proof that gave me a lump in my right cheek for a week after I last used it.

I also have £20 left in my Paypal account or the stem in my sig. Any movement on price (it is torn, cough) or patriotic swapsies? :cool:

So the black Easton stem doesn't rock your boat?

http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... stem-24350

nick_sale_new_01.jpg

It's not carbon, but if you look on the site I linked to above, the writer claims it's lighter than their carbon stem. I have the original shim, so you can use it with the modern fatty bars or the retro slim.

This top-of-the-range Easton aluminium alloy stem weighs less than the firm's EC90 carbon composite model. As an added bonus it is stiff, very stiff.

Quality is first rate, performance is first rate and the ease of fitting and quality of the instructions are, you guessed it, also first rate.

Everything is as it should be on a near-perfect stem, although we would like to see domed-head Allen bolts on the steerer clamp rather than the cap-head ones fitted as standard.

The price is a little high compared with the likes of the Hope, Syntace and Thomson offerings, but there is no mistaking that this is a remarkably light, high-performance stem.

I was actually thinking about fluffy kittens and rain drops on mittens....

but your idea is good too......send your address over and it will go out sometime next week :cool:

Back