justKev's (formely MadCowKev) feedback

Still waiting for handlebars purchased a month ago.

Sorry Kev but if you sell items on here you really should make a bit of an effort to answer PM's and/or emails. Personally when I've sold items then I always endeavour to provide the service that I would expect myself. If you are having problems posting then just a simple PM to the buyer would keep things sweet.

You really should consider using Recorded Delivery when posting as it is your responsibility that items actually get delivered.

Sorry to have to say this, but this has been one of the worst purchasing experiences I have had on this forum and one I certainly never expected from an established member. :(

If the bars do finally appear then I'll edit this post accordingly

GOT RIPPED OFF BY THIS GUY !!!

Bought an set Ringle Mojo 3 weeks ago !! Paypal payment the same day

since 3 weeks iam waiting for my MOJOS or my MONEY

BEWARE FOR THIS MEMBER

Splendid sort of chap to sell to, knows what he wants, good communication, quick payment and a nice fellow to boot!

Cheerio,

:D

items not received...

Kev contacted me via a PM about some 1 1/4 threadless headsets he had - I sent paypal gift for one on the 16th December 2010 and have heard nor received anything!
Initial email communication was good but now no response to any email.

I will notify forum admins if I don't get a refund or items by the end of this week.

purple dia compe's

paid for on the 14th of January

have still not arrived, Kev told me last week that he had posted out another set still nothing the royal mail are really messing Kev about

Item arrived and was exactly as described so no harm no foul

Back