1991 Kona Hahanna - for the wife....

Flite

This one:
Flite001.jpg

Like the saddle, will bear it in mind, have a question on the decals though, the ones made by the chaps at Argos aren't quite the right colour, I understand Gil_M is the man for decals, but how difficult/easy is it to replace decals that have been put on then laquered over? cheers.

pete_mcc":2mtupcgw said:
I've only just moved from Weybridge and miss the place (well, Thai Smiles and Dexters burger bar anyway), Cambridge just doesn't have the same feel (flat as a pancake and filled with students and tourists)

I know how you feel, I moved from barnstaple to northampton :?

decals

Can be tricky! If you can find out what lacquer it is (probably Cellulose) you can remove it with the appropriate thinners wiping carefully over with a rag. But you could make a mess! I think it looks just fine as it is and would be tempted to leave alone.

if the decals are the right size as the originals couldnt you leave them on and just go over the top....?

not sure how it would look but you never know.

Hey, i've got one of those, but it ain't half as good as yours!!! I wasn't going to do anything with it, but seeing yours has inspired me to at least get it working..... :)

Attachments

• DSCF2524.JPG
    DSCF2524.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 972
Nice job... as you've discovered, even bottom of the range Konas are great to ride and worth doing up...

Look forward to seeing your next one here :)

Back