The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a flite off of Jez-4-bikes-max a little while ago, it was pretty scuffed and the leather was coming away at the edges in several places. He charged me £6 inc postage :oops:

Hope this helps ;)

Re: Parkpre Sport limited

Ralee":91ghnngz said:
Hi, any of you folks know what a Parkpre Sport limited might be worth? It's got all original parts and is in good condition. Hardly used over the last few years.

Message from wife - it's actually my lovely old bike, and I should point out, it has custom bits on it too. I am putting myself through college, and need to sell it to cover my fees.

This was Parkpres lowest model. The components are not very sought after as they are low-end kit, don't book that caribbean holiday just yet. It's nothing special and you could expect £50 on Ebay on a good day. If you get a couple of desparate Parkpre collectors (believe me they do exist) bidding against each other you may get a bit more.

pic's..........

IMG_0635.jpg

theres a mark where somethings been sitting on it for a while....
IMG_0636.jpg

and the rips more like a scratch
IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

with ti rails , any ideas ? :D :D :D

Gt Xizang Ti Bike with Pauls coloured mechs etc..?

As the title say's...

I am brand new to this forum..and rather than blather on about my intro and GT...you can read my first post..and intro in the Chat section....

And of course..a few details about this Gt Xizang..

J

Hi All,

I very recently joined this forum..initially to view a Road bike in the for sale section..(currently in chats with seller)

Also as a roadie..who collects 'mostly'' 70/80's TT bikes, now totalling 23! and 13 frames...I am having a thin out of Bikes too old..too new..too small or too large etc etc...

This Gt Mountain bike has hung in my Garage for 10 years now!..I used it maybe 3 times..around 2-3 years ago..and thats it..i'm a roadie..nuff said...

Problem I have had is, whilst having a good knowlege on road bikes..i know diddly squat about the off road beastie..

So..I came on here recently..asked some questions in the chat thread..got two or three answers..then thread was closed?? couldn't even thank anyone?

I posted it up for sale today..and it was up for all of 5 mins..then got taken down.I realise why...no price.

Trouble is guy's..I don't know what price???

Thought this would be the place to try on this forum..so my last ditched effort...before heading of to the Bay is;

I am heading off to the Bristol Hi-Fi Show tomorrow for the weekend...but can give contact details or email to my Blackberry if needed?

When I bought this machine..I spent £501.00 at a (now closed) bike shop here in Norwich...one of the Hubs was odd..can't remember which..so a new Hope hub was added..new rims..new XT chainset etc...

Attachments

• P1011530 (Large).JPG
    P1011530 (Large).JPG
    197 KB · Views: 1,513
Have a pair of Gustav Ms off a Specialized Palmer FSR (the black/mango one) I think that makes them '97- sans rotors.

Lever bodies are a little scuffed up and one is somewhat more faded than the other, but they seem to be functional and are IS mount best as I can tell.

...Are they worth anything?

Have a vague memory of these being a bit special bitd, but I may be kidding myself... ;)

One Pirelli branded San Marco saddle, little tear :)x) on the nose and some small damage to the plastic at the rear that I've just spotted, otherwise lush :cool:
Any ideas of history and value?

DSCF6341.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

Cheers! :D

Got a chainset which came with my Muni-Mula, cranks are run of the mill Deore LX M563, but the chainrings are all Talon red anodised - 42,32,22.. Pics..
IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Any ideas as to their value?

Cheers

hard to say really. i think most retro bikers here would want to rebuild it to be closer to a race bike period spec. not a critique, just an observation. your bike is in very good condition!

here's one from ebay of similar vintage, and of very nice spec:

Attachments

• xizang.png
    xizang.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,495
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back