East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

sorry home alone with Seb this weekend (girls/womenfolk are off at dancing competition)... the irony being I will actually probably be cycling as we've just taken delivery of Seb's new (old) bike courtesy of someone on the forum and weather looks better sun than sat... hope you enjoy it anyway.

rb_mx16.jpg

rc200ti":1ksxwcbz said:
Sunday morning ride anyone.. earlyish start and back by 11.00?

depending on time and wether it is pissing it down when i have to leave i may be up for this :D

I am halfway through reading the picolax thread. I was in my office during my dinner break and one of the guys walked in behind me and asked if I was ok, he thought I was crying. I sent the thread to everyone I know, It made my mum 30 mins late taking the dog for a walk, and she has passed it to all the dog walkers that she knows.

Thanks Ed I can see why you had trouble on tuesday night trying to tell us all about it.

Re: Doves....... Yep .
Re: Pikolax..... Yep .
Re: Sunday ride.....will be riding from home so at Ticknall carpark at 8.20.

Yeah, nice video for Kingdom of Rust. Now you know it you'll hear it everywhere cos those clever Doves released an instrumental only version of the album and every bloody tv producer in the world must have got a copy!

It's a cracking album as well.

No ride tomorrow, been out today in the rain.

Bought a 16" Kona Cindercone Frame as well, ooops!

Anyone got a non-threaded P2 they would like to part with or a nice wheelset?

Oh and XT brakes as well...

Oh and a nice square taper crankset....

;)

Latest posts

Back