1999 Kona Stab Dee-lux Frame

rojo":1dznxkft said:
jpd":1dznxkft said:
I know but its the first thing I've sold on here and I want to ensure that everyone is happy with the condition of the frame for the price and all that sort of stuff.

Besides I'm in South Wales. There are so many fantastic trails here you could make a biking weekend of the collection!

In all seriousness I'm back and forward to Berkshire fairly often too so could arrange to meet up somewhere in that neck of the woods too?

do you go near newport???

Newport, as in South Wales newport? thats not too far from me at all..

jpd":123k5shr said:
rojo":123k5shr said:
jpd":123k5shr said:
I know but its the first thing I've sold on here and I want to ensure that everyone is happy with the condition of the frame for the price and all that sort of stuff.

Besides I'm in South Wales. There are so many fantastic trails here you could make a biking weekend of the collection!

In all seriousness I'm back and forward to Berkshire fairly often too so could arrange to meet up somewhere in that neck of the woods too?

do you go near newport???

Newport, as in South Wales newport? thats not too far from me at all..

yeah newport in south wales. my wife works there once or twice a month, and was thinking if you could get to her office she could bring it back for me to package up to send to robmac ;)

RobMac":1sw8c3it said:
Am touched .......................... am fillin up :cry:

Rojo what can I say ;)

No worries if can help you know i would mate. haven't told her yet though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

she be fine though ;)

Wow, this place is awesome... Group hug guys!!! :)

Yeah that shouldn't be a huge problem. Rob, do you need any more photos or anything?

Back