sold Shimano 600 (6400) groupset sold

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Breaking my winter trainer so selling a complete groupset.

Mostly everything you'd need to slap on an early 90's frame for an instant retro cool road ride.

Rear mech - short cage
Front mech
Chainset - inc rings. double
Brake Levers
Shifters
Bottom bracket
Pedals
Headset (1")
Wheels (600 hubs/Mavic Open4 CD rims)
Cassette (12/28, HG30 iirc) and chain.

All in great condition. Used on my winter trainer but well maintained and never abused. £150 posted

Don't really want to split.

9763795a12886456987l.jpg

9763795a12886457031l.jpg

9763795a12886457806l.jpg

9763795a12886457858l.jpg

9763795a12886458499l.jpg

9763795a12886462258l.jpg

This a bit cryptic for me -why do you not reply in a pm rather than do so in the open .Do you have a point to make ?

gnvqsos":16b3n6e7 said:
This a bit cryptic for me -why do you not reply in a pm rather than do so in the open .Do you have a point to make ?

Erm yes, my point is that I've not received a message from you. Given that this might mean that PMs aren't working, would it be wise to try to tell you that your PMs aren't working by sending you a PM?

So much for my original optimism, huh :?
I can see this ending in tears now :cry: You just never know...... :roll:

Russell":xnxmj9cn said:
gnvqsos":xnxmj9cn said:

Erm yes, my point is that I've not received a message from you. Given that this might mean that PMs aren't working, would it be wise to try to tell you that your PMs aren't working by sending you a PM?

I cant fault your logic there Russell -do you want to sell the gear ?If yes post a message here and I can suuply either eml or tel for comms

johnmb531ATgmailDOTcom

gnvqsos":2gurmgcc said:
Russell":2gurmgcc said:
gnvqsos":2gurmgcc said:

I cant fault your logic there Russell -do you want to sell the gear ?If yes post a message here and I can suuply either eml or tel for comms

johnmb531ATgmailDOTcom

Thanks! :) I got your PM this morning and have replied.. We'll get there! :LOL:

Back