WTD. GT Avalanche Frame

v12jat

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Anyone got an 18" avalanche frame they are willing to part with? i'd be looking for a silver one with v brake bosses ideally but open to offers!

cheers

hi ya vijat, i have an unknown GT frame, could well be an avalanche, sprayed black, no hanger though, but let me know if its of any interest

here you go, some one has sprayed it pinky red badly, then did a better job with the black overspray, some bits then taken back to bare ally?
ideally needs taking back to metal and powdercoating or left bare, not sure what it is so took some pics of bits that may identify it, the frame is straight and true however.

bottom bracket has been oversparyed too but shouldnt be a problem, its a big spanner jobby bottom bracket so should come out easy enough

Attachments

• gt1.jpg
    gt1.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 731
  • gt2.jpg
    gt2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 731
  • gt3.jpg
    gt3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 731
  • gt4.jpg
    gt4.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 731
someone's definately been busy with the pink spray :LOL:

what size is it and what you looking for for it!?

cheers again!

but underneath lies a diamond me thinks, well perhaps a cubic zirconia but you get my drift, was gonna be my summer project, although i was considering getting it very fine blasted to remove all the crap paint and leaving bare, stripping frames by hand is an arse

will get proper measurements for you saturday evening as going to Malham now, but it is what i would call a medium, my size 5'9 and a bit bigger it would suit and smaller i suppose

£20 posted for the frame, i have some half decent cheap forks also, capa t10's i think, i was gonna put on it, in fact i have a whole host of half decent parts if your interested

Back