WTD frame 19'-20'. (with or without disc mount)

stevemorg":10lve6d6 said:
19inch Orange G2, a few chainsuck marks but excellent other than that - will leave deore mech and headset on
£115 posted
ill have a think about it mate, thank you.

ppkaskinas":2r5qxb4r said:
dyna-ti":2r5qxb4r said:
I've got a modern 2005 Kona hahanna 20" Large 1 1/8" IS disc mount.probably sus adjusted for 100mm.
I got it NOS from ebay about 4 months ago or thereabouts :? its in mint condition with admittedly a couple of small chips but the overall paint job is still showroom deep :cool:
£75 posted to you
This frame-
she is sexy! What headset does it take? I would also like to have that beauty stem ;) p.s whats the bb? 68 or 73mm? Is that 75 posted? If yes, then im really interested...!

7005 Butted alloy
Headset is 1 1/8"
Bottom bracket is 68mm
V brake and Disc tabs
Disc hose guides
Head tube length 150mm
Stem can be included
£75 posted or £85 posted inc the stem

Important Question-What height are you? .I'm 6'3" and found it a tiny bit wee for me,best up to 6' maybe 6'1" at a push :?
Kona seem to measure differently from most and the steep sloping top tube makes it all confusing :evil: But that said it does make it very chuckable :D
If you check their site they should have a size gauge :?

OOOOOOOO 2 good bikes in the offing

Decisions
Decisions
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Best get the size right,you only get one chance :?

dyna-ti":6gsbt0yp said:
OOOOOOOO 2 good bikes in the offing

Decisions
Decisions
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Best get the size right,you only get one chance :?
Thats defo dynati ;) i will make my mind in next hour or so ;)

GT Aggressor in fine fettle:

DSCF6136.jpg

Sorry for the poor pic :oops:

I'll have to check postage, but £40+postage at cost? If senditnow visit your neck of the woods then it'll be a tenner ;)

ppkaskinas":2hxvvxjn said:
What year is it, size? Suppose its disc only..?

Not sure of the year, seems quite modern but V-only :? I'll have a search through GTs back catalogue, see if the graphics tie it down at all...

Back