2007 Scott Scale 30 Carbon - update 9-3-2011

Rich you're a pain in the arse! I very nearly bought a scale last week to replace the Litespeed. Still might! Looks good bud! Be very interested to hear how she rides. It's a good job we don't live next to each other, we'd have the same car... Shoes... :LOL:
You still toting with the Moots?

Awkward Kid":1k7cd4mn said:
Rich you're a pain in the arse! I very nearly bought a scale last week to replace the Litespeed. Still might! Looks good bud! Be very interested to hear how she rides. It's a good job we don't live next to each other, we'd have the same car... Shoes... :LOL:
I'm still after a Ti single speed mate yes, can't work out what or why yet though!

saltyman":19xyadn7 said:
Awkward Kid":19xyadn7 said:
I'm still after a Ti single speed mate yes, can't work out what or why yet though!

Get mine bought! Frame and fork and build her super light! :LOL:

forgot to mention, took the bike out for a quick spin the day after i bought it.....after sticking air in the forks, and new fluid in brakes etc.

quite a nice ride, strange having suspension forks again, but a welcome relief to my aching body.

i need to get the gears tuned, and new chain and cassette to go on but i aint had the time. probaly get away with it for the weekends ride.

the bike wasnt rode for the whole of 2010, so it needs a refresh.

got a pair of 15g extralite foam grips on its way, hate rubber grips.....

also got my new carbon fibre bottle cage, same as i had on a few of my other nice rides but i must of sold it on a bike...so got another.

couple of new bits.......

extralite grips - 15grams!

IMG_0409.jpg

carbon fibre cage - lighter than a light thing

IMG_0410.jpg

few more bits on its way.

not going for a weight weenie bike, but what parts that are needing replaced or smartened up will be light, just to keep with the bikes theme really.

these arrived today, titanium QRs 45 grams to replace the tatty 111gram mavic ones.

IMG_0437.jpg

new flats are on route, and also a new carbon fibre saddle thats a tad special.

That looks fast just parked up :shock: :cool: :cool:

Quick question - what profile are the extralite grips ? I have the titec versions (judging by looks, I think they come from the same factory) and was wondering how they compare.

WD :D

Back