kona frame please help.

sj wally

Retro Newbie
please help identify my kona frame. I bought it about 10 years ago. I think it was about 3 or 4 years old when i got it. I was told that it was a team issue frame that wasn't available in the shops. the colour is what i would call gun metal its gray/black with a sparkly finish. The frame is the only original part. If any one could shed any light on it that would be great. ps cool site just joined.

sj wally":71yx30z8 said:
please help identify my kona frame. I bought it about 10 years ago. I think it was about 3 or 4 years old when i got it. I was told that it was a team issue frame that wasn't available in the shops. the colour is what i would call gun metal its gray/black with a sparkly finish. The frame is the only original part. If any one could shed any light on it that would be great. ps cool site just joined.

sj wally":xffv89p7 said:
sorry, picture not attaching will get a picture on soon. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• kona3 005.JPG
    kona3 005.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,324
  • kona3 003.JPG
    kona3 003.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,324
  • kona3 002.JPG
    kona3 002.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,324
nice looking bike - from the stickers i'm pretty sure it's a 94 frame (unless you've changed them) - as for the model I don't know but there are some far more knowledgable kona people here

I would guess not a 94, because they didn't say race light on the top tube, but just had a K in a circle. Judging by the rest of the decals I would made an educated guess at a 95 or 96.

Back