The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine has a complete M900/M910 groupset (mechs, shifters/levers, cantis, crankset, ...) on one of his bikes and want to sell that groupset to upgrade that bike to M960 or M970. What's a right (reasonable) price for a M900 groupset ?
Thanks

rickyd298":2ozfj1y5 said:
hey dudes.

out of interest and a possible clear out im looking into selling a pair of cook bro's cranks (the style with the detactable spider in silver),

a pair of 2001 z1 world cup bombers with duel disk brake mounts

and a prototype original dmr trailstar 24" with horizontal drop outs and v-brake mounts.

not to sure if there of any value or interest to anybody. cheers :?:

your z1's will be 96 or 97 , it'll have the year cast on the fork legs ;)

i've seen them hit the ton in top nick and they never seem to dip below the £50 mark so get polishing them if your selling ;)

Dual mounts and eck comes running :LOL:

The cooks,say 100 quid but totally dependent on their condition.No idea on these frames though :?

_born_to_ride_":bvv3k4bh said:
A friend of mine has a complete M900/M910 groupset (mechs, shifters/levers, cantis, crankset, ...) on one of his bikes and want to sell that groupset to upgrade that bike to M960 or M970. What's a right (reasonable) price for a M900 groupset ?
Thanks
Anyone ? Any idea ?

_born_to_ride_":flyak14w said:
_born_to_ride_":flyak14w said:
Thanks
Anyone ? Any idea ?

Depends on the condition but as a guide I think I sold my gear in good nick for this:

Shifters/levers- £60.
Front mech- £25.
Rear Mech- £40.
Crank- £50.
Canti's- £30.

Wheels with M900 hubs seem to go for around £80 to £120. Hope this helps.

Parkpre Sport limited

Hi, any of you folks know what a Parkpre Sport limited might be worth? It's got all original parts and is in good condition. Hardly used over the last few years.

Message from wife - it's actually my lovely old bike, and I should point out, it has custom bits on it too. I am putting myself through college, and need to sell it to cover my fees.

Attachments

• IMG_3575.JPG
    IMG_3575.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,829
  • IMG_3577.JPG
    IMG_3577.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,829
  • IMG_3583.JPG
    IMG_3583.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,829
Orange Aluminium Elite

Hello all,

Can you help put a value on my orange alu elite?

Bought from Hurin76 for 245 posted, since upgraded with XTR m900 wheels, xtr m900 derailleurs, shifters are XT, orange alu bar, new tyres, chain, san marco aspide saddle, odi lock ons, new cables, shimano carbon brake booster. Has syncros stem and seatpost, complete with spares- Gil decals, XTR 900 shifters and xt headset and bottom bracket. Needs a frame polish.

What's a fair price and should I sell the nice components separately?

Thanks!

Damian
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58146258@N00/5458167298/

Any chance of a picture of the G-tec hub please ? I think it is probably worth about £5 but I would be more than willing to give you a tenner for it :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back