FEB RIDE- SETTLE TO MALHAM, YORKSHIRE DALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone (inc you Rich ;) ) need a lift from Skipton give me a PM. Will be a few coming from around here so help is available.

Was planning on having breaky at home Rich so not sure where's best in Settle :?

oooh just to let you know im coming, if thats cool, given a positive slant I will give you a nice long rest at the top of hills while you wait for me to catch up ;) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Charlieboy

Charlieboy28":3d2ue6lh said:
oooh just to let you know im coming, if thats cool, given a positive slant I will give you a nice long rest at the top of hills while you wait for me to catch up ;) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Charlieboy

Will be good to see you mate :cool:

Ps your names on the list so you have to come now :LOL:

Charlieboy28":3hevcdy8 said:

Charlieboy

nice to see and thank you, although not on that Dyna tech, i will be on Dyna Tech.

and i'll be the one just behind you!

Well chaps just looked at the weather forcast for tomorrow.

Er, its forcast heavy snow all day :shock:

Slip sliding fun then :LOL:

Well i'm still going. :D

Like you said it's only snow.

I will post a forcast up at 6.30am tomorrow as I only live round the corner and will be taking the Mrs to work at 7am so will know what the roads are like too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back