February 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have set up 10 extra accounts in order to cast a vote for each of the bikes I like :) (joking john) A very difficult month with many peoples dream bikes in the running. I think the vote will be heavily split with only a few between the winners.

Can we get a proportional representation system added to the polls? :)

brocklanders023":3l6wvlov said:
gm1230126":3l6wvlov said:
brocklanders023":3l6wvlov said:
Agreed ape, looks like it's just fallen off the page of a 1993 MBUK. :cool:

Or MBA, just like 70-75% of all the bikes posted on here you mean?

Never read MBA so can't comment.

Have you read ape's comment? The part I agree with is that it's not normally something I'd be drawn to but for some reason I am. I can't explain why but the first time I saw that picture I though 'MBUK group test'. Is that ok with you gm?

FYI it will not be getting my vote this time. Maybe you should let me know which bike you think I should vote for as I obviously know nothing :roll:

Yeah you hit the nail on the head, like I say not something that would sway me at all, normally it has to be dripping in aftermarket drool worthy bits, and lots of coloured shiny bits like my poor bike is headed lol, but it just really suits that and there's nothing I've seen so far that I like better.

Who'd have though a KHS would cause such an emotive response!

I'm surprised that no one has commented on the lasoo length of cable at the rear mech which I use to snare small woodland creatures for my lunch. You see that blue fork on the floor by the rear wheel, that was used to devour the last fluffy bunny I trapped in it :twisted:

88 merlin

bummed i missed the pre 90 BotM - but here it is... 88 merlin frame no #250 - all period correct

Attachments

• merlin tam.jpg
    merlin tam.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,102
  • merlin pre ride.jpg
    merlin pre ride.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,102
Wow, spoilt for choice here. Some sublime builds going on alright. Decisions, decisions...

That photo of Charlie Kelly on the first page is stunning, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back