WTD 105 5600 LH sti lever for double as mines broken

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
anyone got a 105 5600 lh sti lever they dont need and wanna sell as the rachets dead in mine snapped some how :? odd anyway if you have one iv'e got the cash waiting ps i need the double one :D

cheers guys

It is 10spd one before the gear cables went internal too . Not sure on what i paid for it (or even where i got it really) or even how you could pay me for it if you bought it :shock:

I have just gone and unwrapped it , it says ST6600 on the lever body under the hood, flightdeck and Ultegra written on the metal bit above the blade and there is a single button moulded into the hoods inside

http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/SHSIDW866

Looking at my wifes 105 the external differences appear to be a "black" metal bit and serrations on the push part of the "small lever"

looks spot on are you in aus or uk mate as i kinda need them sooner rather than later as im only home for a month tops :oops: and how much you looking for it with postage :D :D

I could sell you a pair with less than 100 miles on them for £110 posted - I have found out I don't like drops and want to switch to flats.

They were problematic for that - the pawl snaps in triples when used with a double on the earlier units, Mine are double 10 specific.

Back