show us your cars 2

WD Pro":3upsestq said:
PhilStone":3upsestq said:
Wanted one fo these for years and finally managed to convince my better half it would be a good investment hahahahaha...

IMGP1331.jpg

IMGP1324.jpg

:cool: :cool:

Which engine ?

WD :D
It's the M (unless a very complete lookie-likey kit on) so the 3.2?

PhilStone":299y6qlf said:
Yip M, S50 which is the E36 Evo M engine, 3.2 straight 6 with 321bhp... RWD and now traction control = FUN :twisted:

I knew the 'M' bit ;) just interested in S50 or S52 (yes, they put a few in that shell).

Been there done that with an e36 evo - lot of fun in the wet :LOL:

I have a great pic of the engine out of the car - will upload and post after :D

Had an ACS pipe on mine - sounded awesome when it was in the zone - not the kind of noise you expect from a road car ... :shock: :cool:

WD :D

S52's were for the US market, do you mean the S54's (The E46 M?) Power in the S50 is the same as the E36 but they had to lower it slightly (325bhp) for the S54 due to the exhaust routing (officially, unofficially its suspected that it was due to the bearing shell failures that the E46's were plagued with)

Thought about a different exhaust , but not overly keen on how the ACS looks on the Coupe - mine have been tweaked internally anyway and sound a bit more aggressive than the standard backboxes...

This is my baby!!!! a 1981 factory fresh Fiesta Supersport,also got the Fiesta XR2i 16v thats on one owner and has covered 13k miles from new,and my daily hack is the Connect Van thats now running on 17" Jag S type rims,blacked tinted headlights, has half leather mondy St Recaros and a remap to 120bhp.
IMG_0698.jpg

DSCF3085.jpg

lees2i.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

25c621ea.jpg

PhilStone":imz5tacu said:
S52's were for the US market, do you mean the S54's (The E46 M?) Power in the S50 is the same as the E36 but they had to lower it slightly (325bhp) for the S54 due to the exhaust routing (officially, unofficially its suspected that it was due to the bearing shell failures that the E46's were plagued with)

Thought about a different exhaust , but not overly keen on how the ACS looks on the Coupe - mine have been tweaked internally anyway and sound a bit more aggressive than the standard backboxes...

Yes, that was it :oops: I used the USA M3 forum so probably where the number mix up came from :LOL:

Anyhow, time for a few pics :

M3e36EvoS50B32Engine.jpg

My Evo (now sold) :

Rear_-_NS_-_View_4.jpg

Inside_-_View_2.jpg

Inside_-_View_1.jpg

Inside_-_View_3.jpg

Engine_-_Front_-_View_1.jpg

My Cossie (owned for 13 years) :

DSC01643.jpg

defd8c22.jpg

I have an individual 728 at the moment (e3:cool: but I am building a rush :