Show us your 29er

Groovy Bigwheel............. soon (April :roll: ) to be replaced by X-frame 29er

P1010464.jpg

I'm soooooooo loving this 29er style (especially the Groovy, Kona, Curtlo and Santa Cruz tall boy!!!). I've seen a few on the FNSS race circuit and I really fancy one for my next full time off roader.
hmmmm... ;)

I have got the 29er bug I think and I really want to ride one to see what they are like. GT (karakoram?) in WMB this month get a good review and looks a steal for £800..

Keep them coming!

coomber":37muhjai said:
I have got the 29er bug I think and I really want to ride one to see what they are like. GT (karakoram?) in WMB this month get a good review and looks a steal for £800..

Keep them coming!

Where is this review coomber? WMB? Which mag/website is that?

This months What Mountain Bike.

I had a look on the BikeRadar website but they havent listed the review their yet. Probably want to save the printed content for a while before putting the review electronically.

I think you can find the GT's on Singletrack somewhere.

Kaiser's seen it plenty times, but here's my Haro Mary up the Lomonds...

DSC00002.JPG

Frame's nothing special, although it was good value when I bought it just over a year ago - a decent intro to 29ers.

I've been lusting after the Ventana El Capitan recently, although I suspect a bit spendy for me!

Back