My Gorgeous GT RTS-1

FRED101":1pbpouwx said:
Hi RTS guy
I like bar ends, i have some on my Intense Tracer and i find them really usefull,
I like riser bars, i have some on my KHS FXT LT, this bike has a more of a relaxed position, supple suspension with a steel spring and like the handling of it with risers.
BUT IT'S NOT OK TO PUT THEM TOGEHTHER... NEVER!
(unless your name is Herbold, and even then, it's still not a good idea).
This combination is very efficient to ruin a bike, ANY bike. Even yours, too bad it was a good start but risers with bar ends, come on...
Exept for that huge mistake i would like it, but then it's yours so... ;) who cares?

Word to that.

Yes ok but as i said i have a genuine reason for it look above your post and you will see why :? .
FRED101":32vzijtw said:
Hi RTS guy
I like bar ends, i have some on my Intense Tracer and i find them really usefull,
I like riser bars, i have some on my KHS FXT LT, this bike has a more of a relaxed position, supple suspension with a steel spring and like the handling of it with risers.
This combination is very efficient to ruin a bike, ANY bike. Even yours, too bad it was a good start but risers with bar ends, come on...
Exept for that huge mistake i would like it, but then it's yours so... ;) who cares?

Eddie_The_Head":3gxjniia said:
Yes ok but as i said i have a genuine reason for it look above your post and you will see why :?

Why dont you just raise your stem height/length so it equals that of the riser bar?

I have a genuine reason and it's not for looks read my post and you will see why :?
ameybrook":11h78jhn said:
FRED101":11h78jhn said:
Hi RTS guy

Word to that.

As this does nothing for my circulation i need them like this for long rides
ameybrook":2k3toe4d said:
Eddie_The_Head":2k3toe4d said:
Yes ok but as i said i have a genuine reason for it look above your post and you will see why :?

Why dont you just raise your stem height/length so it equals that of the riser bar?

Sorry i did'nt see the other posts. You know what's best for you.
I like your fork though, never managed to get one (yet).
It's not fair of me to criticize your vintage bike considering i don't ride mines (ooops do i dare to ay that here?), so it's nos difficult to set them up "correctly".
Enjoy your RTS, it's all that matters :)

No worries i have done the same before just looked at a picture and said something before i read the post before easy done :LOL: .The forks on it are one of my best i have ever had not only super smooth but they look great on my rig.I had a look at your gallery and saw your Intense Woooooooow !!! :shock: that is a sweet rig love it bet it is a sweet ride :LOL: :p :LOL:.
FRED101":1zafpbou said:
Sorry i did'nt see the other posts. You know what's best for you.
I like your fork though, never managed to get one (yet).
It's not fair of me to criticize your vintage bike considering i don't ride mines (ooops do i dare to ay that here?), so it's nos difficult to set them up "correctly".
Enjoy your RTS, it's all that matters :)

Back