DMR Vault pedals

BertR00t

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Seems like DMR have jumped on the bandwagon of slim platform pedals and I have to say I like them. Need to see how they stand up over the coming months to see if they are worth the money which in my opinion is a little OTT. Check them out here - http://www.moredirt.co.uk/reviews/DMR-V ... Look/1826/

62237-4.jpg

They look like a really nice evolution, of the 80's style ones. Would like to try some too at some point...

Edit: yeah they are a bit pricy! ...that 'some point' might be a while and probably after exhausting all other options!

Yeah, they're nice. Quite a few BMX companies do very similar things at a very similar price.

:shock:
i have to say for that price im not convinced
since when did pedals get so expensive?

Yeah price is crazy. I wanted some of the Superstars a while back but settled on Shimano DX MX30s and I like them a lot. Not as thin as these but feel nice and solid.

Yeah MX30 on the wish list too, ended up with smart Wellgo platforms, great value for money but the quest is never over is it!

I do like the new generation of thin flat pedals but the prices are silly. I'd need convinced that these are any better than my V12's to even think about that price.

Nice enough to look at but I wouldn't pay that much for a pair of pedals unless I had money to burn...

Back