my 3 Kona's

I'll be honest and admit I've never really been into Kona's...but your three stunners have seriously turned my head.

They are all delicious, I just love the svelte and minimal natural of your rides.

Great work mister...now off I go to evilbay to find me a cheap starter Kona frame!! :D

rudymexico":3hiexrtu said:
what is the size for seatclamp on the explosif...?

Hi, usually the explosif takes a 27mm seatpost, "Anthony" a very well known member on here{resident Kona Guru} did tell me that some Explosif's do take a 27.2mm post.

below is the pm between myself and Anthony....

***Hi Mark

Both were designed by Kona for 27.0. The only question is whether a 27.2 would fit, but my 97 Lava Dome won't take one and in fact I've never known a Lava Dome accept a 27.2. I know some Explosifs will take a 27.2, but I have a 94 Explosif myself and that won't. So I would expect you would be safe with a 27.0 for either bike, unless the man with the reamer had three Weetabix that day.

cheers

Anthony**

Hope this helps :D

Ernie ;)

keithb":uw54lvgb said:
I'll be honest and admit I've never really been into Kona's...but your three stunners have seriously turned my head.

They are all delicious, I just love the svelte and minimal natural of your rides.

Great work mister...now off I go to evilbay to find me a cheap starter Kona frame!! :D

Thanks bud for the kind/positive words :D

Ernie ;)

ernie":3q8gqpqo said:
rudymexico":3q8gqpqo said:

Hi, usually the explosif takes a 27mm seatpost, "Anthony" a very well known member on here{resident Kona Guru} did tell me that some Explosif's do take a 27.2mm post.

***Hi Mark

Both were designed by Kona for 27.0. The only question is whether a 27.2 would fit, but my 97 Lava Dome won't take one and in fact I've never known a Lava Dome accept a 27.2. I know some Explosifs will take a 27.2, but I have a 94 Explosif myself and that won't. So I would expect you would be safe with a 27.0 for either bike, unless the man with the reamer had three Weetabix that day.

cheers

Anthony**

Ernie ;)

Thanks...

But I was wondering on the seatclamp itself, not the seatpost.

rudymexico":p2xmasff said:
ernie":p2xmasff said:
rudymexico":p2xmasff said:

***Hi Mark

cheers

Anthony**

Ernie ;)

Thanks...

But I was wondering on the seatclamp itself, not the seatpost.

:oops: sorry Rudy..
i honestly dont know, pm Anthony :cool: he is a wealth of knowledge :cool: ..and always very helpful ;)

Ernie ;)

I like the fact that I'm not alone in thinking you need atleast 3 Konas.
Current plan:
Explosif - leave alone & just ride
Caldera - build up as a light weight single speed with my spare P2s
Lava Dome - budget rebuild completing this month

Love all 3 of yours

TooHiBMI":1p9lp8le said:
I like the fact that I'm not alone in thinking you need atleast 3 Konas.
Current plan:
Explosif - leave alone & just ride
Caldera - build up as a light weight single speed with my spare P2s
Lava Dome - budget rebuild completing this month

Love all 3 of yours

Thanks bud :D ..i see you have a columbus max framed explosif :cool: ..thats the next on my hit list ;)

Ernie ;)

Back