FEB RIDE- SETTLE TO MALHAM, YORKSHIRE DALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right then gang.

Just to let you know, I've spoken to the Manager of the Listers Arms public house in Malham who are expecting us between 12 and 2pm for food and drinks if you so wish. I told him to expect up to 30ish but it's not a problem. :)

Weather depending there is a large grassed area at the front we can occupy but can always go inside if needed.

I'm out unfortunately and because I cant come Ben (Fluffychicken) cant either so I've cocked it up for both of us, enjoy yourselves ;)

chrisv40":2cgrsmvp said:
I'm out unfortunately and because I cant come Ben (Fluffychicken) cant either so I've cocked it up for both of us, enjoy yourselves ;)

Gutted Chris.

Looks like 20 may be pushing it now :roll: oh well

giant-one":3f8x1m4w said:
Right then gang.

Just to let you know, I've spoken to the Manager of the Listers Arms public house in Malham who are expecting us between 12 and 2pm for food and drinks if you so wish. I told him to expect up to 30ish but it's not a problem. :)

Weather depending there is a large grassed area at the front we can occupy but can always go inside if needed.

Cheers Rich :D

chrisv40":3p61x7qh said:

Sorry you two can't make it, Ive taken you off the list. Hopefully catch up soon
kaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back