Any Bontrager experts?

scant":1x2ckpuw said:
reckon argos could colour match grellow?

Yeah I reckon. Esp if you've forks to match it with.

Rody who posts on here, fatcogs and mtbr seems to have some of the Fat City paint codes. Maybe ask him.

do you reckong the ad slogan might have been a aimed at the then fluro crazy FAT City Cycles crew? ... until know I just presumed it was (ahem) 'fashion' advice

Maybe so. Was there any particular 'rivalry' between Fat and Salsa/Bontrager. Maybe it some kind of hip-hop-esque East Coast vs West Coast thing :D

Who did the ad 'Friends don't let friends ride junk ad' ?

who knows? cant see why they'd have anything against FAT. I reckon it was just aimed @ the neon thing as a whole :D

bonty image

just testing the technology...this seemed an appropriate thread as
pictured (hopefully) is my Bontrager titanium which replaced my very trusty but highly rusty old Bonty OR for most of my riding...especially in amongst those trees in the background!

Attachments

• P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 3,865
Wow, the dropout fetishists are out in force today! Must admit though, the " minimalist " tab-ette approach of Keith is in a galaxy-far-far-away from say a Ritchie cowled or a curly Hetchins. The first 2 are well answered but I'd like to add that my Racelite runs LUSH on a '03 80mm Bomber. Lovely handling.
Hope this helps dude.

That Ti bonty looks lovely. Were they Santa Cruz built?

Running an 80mm fork in a racelite..interesting. Only certain SC built frames were suspension corrected if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Back