tomorrow , sunday the 13th glentress , anyone fancy it ?

i'll gee yi that :LOL: i did shoot off the path going flat out 3 times :cool: missed the trees and used the emergency feet brakes on the deck :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Enid_Puceflange":1lsikvkw said:
big.eck":1lsikvkw said:
i missed the trees and used the emergency feet brakes on the deck :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Itll look like a Boeing has landed up there now then :shock: ;) :LOL:

G

Funny as %^&* :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Every body is gonna be looking for bulldozer tracks :LOL:
Rambler says "how the feck did the clear this area like that?"

Glentress

well done on doing the red on a rigid!!! :shock:
we were at the 'Tress last Sun and similar conditions, but i found it pretty jarring on the hands etc on my custom built Boardman winter bike with SID's!! it's first proper single track outing, but i think the forks were a little too hard for that kind of terrain, so i'll be letting some air out of them.

As for using good ol' canti's???? that's just madness!! Discs all the way!! :LOL: The new top section on Spooky Woods is pretty good now though. However the pie run and the rest of it is just a mess?? it's totally eroded away and with all the rain you're just riding in big ruts all the time. Hope they upgrade some of it soon?? :roll:

Greig.

Oi this is a retro forum, none of that disc nonsense here :LOL:

I ride GT rigid and canti braked regular, more of a challenge though admittedly I dont go for the kamikaze approach of Big Eck :roll:

Latest posts

Back