Cannondale M800 SOLD!!!!!!

lelobysfoot

Retro Guru
The Wifes M800 for sale. Full o/s Alu frame with matching forks. All original and as-new. I think its an 16.5 inch. The bb is very high I've always thought.
Bar-ends and computer added. Thats it. And, no, the front brake cable isn't cut too short. Anybody on here will recognise the equipment so no need to go into it.......
Please make me an offer as the Klein went to the 1st offer made and I reckon it was a really fair price.
I'm waiting.......

Attachments

• m800.JPG
    m800.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,241
Beast of The East

The M800 was known as the 'Beast of the East' due to its 13" high bottom bracket compared to standard 11.5"(ish). Was supposed to allow the bike to find its way across higher obstacles and more technically challenging terrain. Pity its a 16.5 as i've been looking for one around the 19" mark for a while :( Wont get nearly the same money as that Klein tho.

Re: Beast of The East

haggis1978":ax75845x said:
The M800 was known as the 'Beast of the East' due to its 13" high bottom bracket compared to standard 11.5"(ish). Was supposed to allow the bike to find its way across higher obstacles and more technically challenging terrain. Pity its a 16.5 as i've been looking for one around the 19" mark for a while :( Wont get nearly the same money as that Klein tho.

Pretty sure this one is bigger then 16,5 inch! These bikes have kinda strange proportions due to bracket height and long headtube.
A friend of mine has one in this size and he´s 1.90 meter!! (Yep, with kinda normal proportions ;) )

lelobysfoot":1c3valq4 said:
Bike sold for £550. Thanks for your PMs and all the interest.

£550 :shock: :shock: :shock: That's a good price for an old Cannondale, typically these go for £150-200 depending on kit....nice one.

neilll":3px4i8jf said:
lelobysfoot":3px4i8jf said:
Bike sold for £550. Thanks for your PMs and all the interest.

£550 :shock: :shock: :shock: That's a good price for an old Cannondale, typically these go for £150-200 depending on kit....nice one.

Just got offered one in first class condition with slightly better parts for 250 EURO, but not sure if I´ll take it..

m800

Take it NOW! I got 2 offers and they were both similar. A mate of mine had a red one with XT gear and it went for £400odd on feebay so I would snap it up ASAP if I were you.

yo-eddy":x3mqydus said:
Just got offered one in first class condition with slightly better parts for 250 EURO, but not sure if I´ll take it..

Not a bad price (250 EUR works out about £175) an M800 frame went recently on eBay for £102, a complete M1000 went for £120 (well specced bike)...

Back