SKYE: 30th April - 1st May ?

Definately want a route that includes the old man of storr at some point - could that be combined with the short Quiraing loop but maybe not be the whole Trotternish loop on the second day as it will be a long drive home at the end.

Suggested Dates:

March 26/27
April 2/3
April 9/10
April 23/24 (Easter weekend)
April 30th / May 1st
Later?

I'd probably go over on Friday afternoon/evening, returning Sunday evening :D
British Summer Time starts 27th March :cool:

Im up for camping as ive bought a better tent more suited to Scottish climate :?
Warmer than the other one Radek :LOL:
Smaller than the big one and supposedly 3-4 man but best for 2-3 plus kit.So i have room for someone if they want to save a bit of cash on accommodation.Proper coffee included :cool:

Now's your big chance gazz ;)

British Summer Time starts 27th March
Scottish summertime starts July,finishes in July. :shock:
Hang on :? do we get a summer ,or is that just a break in the rain clouds. :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• Vango force 10 mk4 STD Classic 013 (Large).jpg
    Vango force 10 mk4 STD Classic 013 (Large).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 152
clockworkgazz":2up2ht3r said:
I'll be chin wagging with ma pa next week so will drop a big fat hint then DT ;)

Tell him what the tent is,he'll know it straight away if he's done that sort of thing.Its a classic :cool:

dyna-ti":2qs96koa said:
clockworkgazz":2qs96koa said:
I'll be chin wagging with ma pa next week so will drop a big fat hint then DT ;)

Tell him what the tent is,he'll know it straight away if he's done that sort of thing.Its a classic :cool:

I loved my Vango Force 10 back in the day, it did me proud all over Scotland.

RobMac":1551ly2v said:
Andy did you say you got 2 Force 10's yah jammy basa ;)

I must admit to having a little natural luck :oops: I kind of stumble upon things really.I take a notion for something or to look for something i might want to buy and a bloody gift rears up :oops:

2 of mk 4's STD 3-4 man ,cotton fly,groundsheet you could line a pool with.
They came from a big independent school down in England that was doing a clearout.15 tents in total ,i could only afford two :(
Reasonably well cared for ,dried properly anyway :? and with these thats the most important thing.

Pics taken at 15:30 with the sun going down,so theyre a bit brighter than this in reality.

The one in the pics isn't the best one.im keeping that for myself :D
Here's another pic of the rubbishy one ;) [feeling exceptionally smug :D]
IMHO the best tent for the UK :cool: Quiet in high winds and very breathable in hot weather.

Attachments

• Vango force 10 mk4 STD Classic 005 (Large).jpg
    Vango force 10 mk4 STD Classic 005 (Large).jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Vango force 10 mk4 STD Classic 006 (Large).jpg
    Vango force 10 mk4 STD Classic 006 (Large).jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 122
Back