£500

I went down to the LBS and the Cannondale Quick 5 is looking good at £500 at the moment. I prefer it to the Marin hybrids with suspension. In fact, I might even go as far to say that I could be tempted by one myself.

Thank you for the help so far, good peoples.

There are a few places doing Cannondale Badboys with really big discounts just now. You can get the V brake ones for around £450. A workmate got one of them second hand a while back and for its type it's a nice riding bike.

His one is SRAM equipped but the new ones are Shimano Alivio following Cannondales policy of not using top of the line groupset. Nice bike to ride though and fast in town.

Boardman x 2.
They are making some quality bikes and seem to be very well-equipped for the money.

azaro":7kgy9ntd said:
Boardman x 2.
They are making some quality bikes and seem to be very well-equipped for the money.
yay some backup thanks
fantastic quality frame, and compere spec for price,
you will not beat it
they are a relatively new brand and have done this to get his name out there very quickly, rave reviews everywhere! :)
check the website offers too, sometimes cheaper than instore, reserve and collect hey presto :)

mountainloz":13qrgj9o said:
azaro":13qrgj9o said:
Boardman x 2.
yay some backup thanks
fantastic quality frame, and compere spec for price,
you will not beat it
they are a relatively new brand and have done this to get his name out there very quickly, rave reviews everywhere! :)
check the website offers too, sometimes cheaper than instore, reserve and collect hey presto :)

I'll check it out tomorrow, thank you.

Back