Karmann Ghia

justbackdated

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Yes, my nice reliable 1970 Ghia has to go. Very reluctant sale but storage is now a problem and with other projects demanding space...etc. etc. :roll:

It is a lh drive Cal import; no rot, new TMI seat covers and lots of history. It is not quite 'Rat' look but is a bit scuffed around the edges ;)

It has the ultra-rare factory fitted air con system although it is not working, and other nice rare original fittings such as the trims to the engine deck vents. It has a standard 1500 engine. There are a few spares parts too.

Did 950 mile touring hol in Scotland without a hiccup in 2009. MOT is up in June and it is Tax free of course.

Should be at Dubfreeze later this month; looking for £4200 ONO

Attachments

• P1050008.JPG
    P1050008.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,069
  • P1050007.JPG
    P1050007.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,069
i so wish i had the spare money,id tear your arms of and take you out for a meal n drink!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with the sale :D

I love these Karmann Ghias, my dad had 2 of them back in the 60's, one black and the other white, sold them both for £50 each lol, how times have changed!
Good luck with the sale, wish i was in a position to have one of these, maybe one day! :D

Who'd have thought you'd have a Ghia. I've had 2 of these beauties in the past, but can't seem to fit them back in, despite my eternal love affair with them.
Good luck and sad to let them go, especially when they're in good nick.

Ghia now on thesamba.com and also Harrogate and District Club site. Car will be on our retro autojumble stand at Harewood House VW show :D

Back