The BMX Introduce Yourself Here Thread

Hi guys, new to the forum looking to see what this scene is all about. I have a (what I think rare at least) Heavy Tools BMX

First day here. Not had a big look around the forum yet, but i'm sure there's plenty of stuff to remind me of my childhood.

I'm 35 and my eldest son has just recently taken over my old bike. It and another frame need a few parts/upgrades and thats how i ended up here.

Looking forward to to the trip down memory lane.........

Hello

Hi all

I'm new here and remembering for my first time ever on a forum to be polite and introduce myself.

I've got a Mk1 Burner, a Mk2 Andy Ruffell Special which will be for sale soon, an 84 Mongoose Californian (95 per cent built) and a completely dismantled and awaiting full resto 84 Team Aero Pro Burner.

In a perfect world I'd have an ET, a guy can dream...

Hi mate and welcome in - no worrys every one here is cool and friendly and is here to help

got a sweet load of bmx's there - got a ruffell myself and a '83 Aero that is in bits and needing the time to be sorted out and put back together - also have a '83 team goose and a rare one off '83 trickstar goose - plus a couple more bikes :LOL:

get some pictures up and lets see what you have there :cool:

cheers B :D

Hi all I just recently picked up a 98 GT performer at a bootfair and after a good wire wooloing came up pretty well. Since added 80's acorn black mags, removed all the relectors and swapped the giro for a linear cable, apart from that it's stock.
I found this place after a google search and enjoying the read and pics, I'll be here often, looking for spares etc...

the GT

Attachments

• Photo0550.jpg
    Photo0550.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 3,701
  • Photo0551.jpg
    Photo0551.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3,701
Hello

Some of you may know me allready off the other BMX forums same username

I Like bikes all sorts of bikes

Curent Rides