Cannock... Who'll be there?

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So who's going to Cannock on Saturday then and is everyone sorted for transport....?

I'll start the list:

Drystonepaul
Sinnett177
MrLee
HarryCrumb
Stewlewis
Andybag

It’s a yes from me, reckon its shaping up to be an all time classic RB event.

mr_ship looks unlikely to attend as he's just back from off shore. Thus, I may have a space in the car if anyone is interested.

Neil will be absent; he accidentally bought the moisturiser containing faux tan and is now in the custody of Manchester Immigration Control. It’s not looking good, it really isn’t.

Missing this one, which I'm not happy about, as I really wanted to go but as I can barely walk let alone ride a bike at the moment.

I should be ok for next week. :)

I hope you all have a good day and see you lot next week. :)

Lee. Don't forget my frame :LOL:

I'm in, going for an early start and a slow economy drive I think.

Giant-one":3q6ilucc said:
I hope you all have a good day and see you lot next week.

See you next week, hope you can ride by then.

HarryCrumb":evqrqfib said:
I'm in, going for an early start and a slow economy drive I think.

Giant-one":evqrqfib said:
I hope you all have a good day and see you lot next week.

See you next week, hope you can ride by then.

Try and stop me :LOL:

Going to try a very little ride on Sunday afternoon on the Orange 5 for added protection ;)

:roll: Nah, I'm afraid I'm out. Mrs Ship not happy at all after I asked last night. Been away offshore for the best part of a month. Hopefully still be around for Malham.... Have a good one.

I'm there and taking Andy along as usual, looks like a great turnout, good weather, karma and jumble sales. Brill.

We'll commandeer a car park area with the amount of us there.

I'm out too unfortunately , took a few knocks playing 5 a side footy for the first time in 10 years , my ribs are killing me ! Hopefully will be ok for Malham though. Have a great day chaps ;)

Back