My Gorgeous GT RTS-1

They fit fine when i have slicks on it it must be the size of the tyre as they are pretty wide :roll:
speedplay":3l9xplno said:
weird,. Im running some on my rts and with spin wheels too.... no problems here.... :?

nice bike with some nice parts but over the top for me, rather have a bike like that suibtle so the frame is not lost in at the parts.

:D

Thanks but compared to some of the rigs on here it is not that over the top
kase1983":zdmplghw said:
nice bike with some nice parts but over the top for me, rather have a bike like that suibtle so the frame is not lost in at the parts.

:D

Eddie_The_Head":1aguuamf said:
They fit fine when i have slicks on it it must be the size of the tyre as they are pretty wide :roll:
speedplay":1aguuamf said:
weird,. Im running some on my rts and with spin wheels too.... no problems here.... :?

you can turn the posts round 180 degrees so they fit below the tyre line ....

This is a pic of a pair fitted to my kona chute ( dodgy tyres for cycle paths )

Have you tried fitting them like this?

(posts "upside down" )

Attachments

• 13072007199 (Medium).jpg
    13072007199 (Medium).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3,126
Im gonna give it a go when i have working fingers but i remember i had a battle with them first time around (First set of Maguras ever) and found them hard to work with :twisted: but thanks for the info......... ;)

Another RTS on Retrobike, another stunning work of art. Edster, class again as I've come to expect :D

Loving the shine...... :cool:

Only one comment though, riser bars with bar-ends, :?

Love the red theme running through it though, and those rims.....oohhhh.....so nice (dribble) ;)

Yes i know i know but a simple reason for that.I am a diabetic thus my hands go numb very quick if i stay in one position too long because of my blood circulation :( .I have them on there so i can change my riding angles to make it more comfortable for me that's all i know it looks a bit odd but hey i don't really have a choice me old mate :cry: .The Edster :twisted:

[quote="Only one comment though, riser bars with bar-ends, :?

Hi RTS guy
I like bar ends, i have some on my Intense Tracer and i find them really usefull,
I like riser bars, i have some on my KHS FXT LT, this bike has a more of a relaxed position, supple suspension with a steel spring and like the handling of it with risers.
BUT IT'S NOT OK TO PUT THEM TOGEHTHER... NEVER!
(unless your name is Herbold, and even then, it's still not a good idea).
This combination is very efficient to ruin a bike, ANY bike. Even yours, too bad it was a good start but risers with bar ends, come on...
Exept for that huge mistake i would like it, but then it's yours so... ;) who cares?

Back