Rocklobster 853 sold, Salsa forks £60 Drop bars £55

ferrit

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I need to raise funds as my Puglsey is causing my wallet to hemorrhage money. So something has got to give, namely this Rock Lobster project i wanted to do

First up a 2001 Merlin Rock Lobster 853 17" centre to top, lovely 853 steel frame with disc mount, which I bought from Jones before Christmas. SOLD!

A few scuffs and cable rub but no dents and still looks nice built up, comes with a full set of new decals from Gil

I paid Jones £80 posted so would like the same back or as a sweetener I will throw in a good condition Hope headset in black for £100. Nb the Headset isnt for sale on its own. SOLD

rl1.jpg

Pics courtesly of Jones ;)

Next up a lovely set of disc only Salsa Cromoto forks (440mm a2c), nice condition but some minor scratches on non driveside leg roughly where a brake mount would have been. They are only in the top coat and not through to the steel. Plenty of steerer, not sure exactly what length at the moment but more than enough for most folks. I would like £60 posted for these

DSCF2115.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

Lastly

Dirt drop kit with everything to go with drops on your bike.
Brand new and unused On One Midge bars - black
Salsa Cromoto stem 140mm long 26deg rise
New and unused Tektro RL520 Drop V levers (black hoods, silver levers)

I would like £55 for that little lot posted I wont split at the moment

DSCF2118.jpg

DSCF2119.jpg

DSCF2116.jpg

DSCF2117.jpg

If you can make the bars smaller so i can get em posted to OZ without paying twice the price of the goods i'll take the whole setup :)

Andy

Heres the geometry
Rock2520Lobster2520and2520Merlin2520frame2520Geometry1.jpg

I would do the pair (frame and forks) for £130 and if you need a one I will throw in a very good hope headset (black) for another £20, so the total would be £150 for the frame, forks and headset posted.

Back