I LOVE KLEIN

Cool collection :cool: !

Is that the "Hawaiian lei/ flower paint" Attitude sold on ebay short time ago, $2000? I have a Q Pro with same paint! Ultra rare. Never seen any other!

First time I see Palomino with "jaguar" paint also! I have a jaguar attitude.

I also have "lava" Q pro, you have Attitude :cool:

Did you buy those new? Is it many of those custumpained Kleins in Asia/ Thailand as you know? It seems like they are very rare in Europa/ USA.

rainforest1":n1pfi5ky said:
Cool collection :cool: !

Is that the "Hawaiian lei/ flower paint" Attitude sold on ebay short time ago, $2000? I have a Q Pro with same paint! Ultra rare. Never seen any other!

First time I see Palomino with "jaguar" paint also! I have a jaguar attitude.

I also have "lava" Q pro, you have Attitude :cool:

Did you buy those new? Is it many of those custumpained Kleins in Asia/ Thailand as you know? It seems like they are very rare in Europa/ USA.

Great!!! Are you Klein collector?
I would like to see your Klein Bikes
Can you show me?

I bought jaguar and The X-Ray (Bone) from
collector in Europe
Hawaiian lei from ebay

I'm still looking for Attitude and adept
please let me know
if you found them!!!
:D

I have 7 of those newer custumpainted Kleins(2002-2005) and 9 pre-trek, 92-94 model. Everyone new or like new condition.

I'm also looking for those newer custumpainted Kleins. Do you know any, please let me know.

Was Palomino Jaguar on ebay? I never seen that one :cool:

rainforest1":1zt43n83 said:
I have 7 of those newer custumpainted Kleins(2002-2005) and 9 pre-trek, 92-94 model. Everyone new or like like new condition.

I'm also looking for those newer custumpainted Kleins. Do you know any, please let me know.

Was Palomino Jaguar on ebay? I never seen that one :cool:

I bought The Jaguar from Collector directly. Not eBay
Can you show your bike pics?
Please!!!

Yes, I will find some pictures.

I'm sorry, but I think you have so much "things" on your bikes! Bell, light, seatbag, reflex, bottlecage! I would have takes all those things of! In Norway we use to have light on the helmet/ head, reflex on the clothes and a backpack with drinking system. It looks so much cleaner, and the bike got lighter;)

I also think you have way too long stearer and many spacers;)

How many Kleins do you have? Do you collect or run a store? Is there still Kleins for sale in Asia? I saw Klein was still trading in Japan after it was closed down in Europe and USA.

Did you buy the floral Attitude from the US ebay a few months ago? Out of your entire collection, the floral Attitude is the one that stands out the most to me.

Latest posts

Back