The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middleburn chainset, P7, wheels (with a view to sell)

I'm looking at selling my P7 but am thinking it might be better to strip it and sell the parts ?

Whatever route I take I will offer to the forum first (but I have no clue what to ask)

Can anyone help me with a valuation for the Middleburn Chainset
Also, for the wheels (Hope Ultra Light & LX rear hubs on Mavic X517's)
Frame & forks ?

Thanks guys

Neil

Attachments

• PICT0296.JPG
    PICT0296.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,720
  • PICT0303.JPG
    PICT0303.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,720
  • PICT0306.JPG
    PICT0306.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 1,720
I'd also like a valuation on these,my red hope/mavic disc wheelset
Rear[hub+rim] are both NOS,only recently built up.Front in excellent condition,nearly as good as the nos rear
The downside is the non drive side spacers aren't red they're black[pic shows it missing but i have the black one now fitted.Red on the drive side though :D [and someone on here has a red rear spacer i need so might be able to swing that and get them completed
One or two small marks,a scratch or two ,but overall they still look bloody wonderful :cool:
36R/32F 4x i think on the rear, 3x front. DT spokes of course.
Cost me much time and funds to get them together and willing to post overseas if needed ;)

Also not shown are the disc rotor spiders which i have and are also in excellent condition[theyre of course included]

Attachments

• Dynas pics 071 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 071 (Large).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,701
Dynatech Cro Mo comp ???

hi i have been clearing the man cave and have come accross this i used to use it as a commuter but could never find out much about it like when it was mad it has a mixture of parts mostly stx rear mech front mech and some stx rc canti,s hubs and a 200 gs crank sti shifters and halfords brake levers etc

question is whats it worth ?

and when was it made ?

DSCF0922.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0925.jpg

DSCF0923.jpg

The Ken":1806hz7h said:
I said I would only be willing to pay a fiver. I'm scottish, and tighter than most Scots :) . Someone else may be willing to pay more, they are quite rare.

The fin is an accurate guide though - I paid a fiver posted for my nos one from an SJS ebay auction but have seen them sell for much more.
PM me your address David and i'll karma one over to you.

Re: Middleburn chainset, P7, wheels (with a view to sell)

nthornton1979":3j6o8gtl said:
I'm looking at selling my P7 but am thinking it might be better to strip it and sell the parts ?

Whatever route I take I will offer to the forum first (but I have no clue what to ask)

Frame & forks ?

Thanks guys

Neil

Hi Neil. Not sure about the crank but I'd say around £70 to £100 posted for the f+f and about the same again for the wheels. ;)

Re: Middleburn chainset, P7, wheels (with a view to sell)

brocklanders023":398uoacv said:
nthornton1979":398uoacv said:

Frame & forks ?

Thanks guys

Neil

Hi Neil. Not sure about the crank but I'd say around £70 to £100 posted for the f+f and about the same again for the wheels. ;)

Thanks for that mate.

I'll post them on here when I get the chance :)

Neil

Looking for value K2/Proflex 5000

I have my heart set on a Specialized Epic S-works

Have extra smartshock
Avid Brakes
XTR front derail
SRAM XO rear
Real Design fron hub
XTR rear hub
Kooka cranks
Custom Powdercoat
Race face chain rings