GT RTS 1997 **UPDATE**

Hi dude i have a bit of a bashed up Suzuki DR650 it got hurt in the crash like me :oops: Might be able too meet up all depends on time and place would be great too meet up if poss though :LOL: .
speedplay":1utdvzt1 said:
Eddie_The_Head":1utdvzt1 said:
I did'nt even think about that s**t bugger to be honest i think i will have too sit this one out....... :cry: :x :cry: :x my index finger is broke on my right hand so i can't change gear that well and not only that my right let is very bruised and painful so i can't pedal at the moment :( .I am not at work as it's hard to walk so it don't look good but i will see how i feel nearer the time :? .
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":1utdvzt1 said:
Are you going to be fixed for Wales though....... :(

*sorry for jacking the thread here*

hear you came off your crosser....what do you have?

we might be able to meet up at a track sometime.

Eddie_The_Head":mo1ocrnh said:
Hi dude i have a bit of a bashed up Suzuki DR650 it got hurt in the crash like me :oops: Might be able too meet up all depends on time and place would be great too meet up if poss though :LOL: .
speedplay":mo1ocrnh said:
Eddie_The_Head":mo1ocrnh said:
I did'nt even think about that s**t bugger to be honest i think i will have too sit this one out....... :cry: :x :cry: :x my index finger is broke on my right hand so i can't change gear that well and not only that my right let is very bruised and painful so i can't pedal at the moment :( .I am not at work as it's hard to walk so it don't look good but i will see how i feel nearer the time :? .
GTRTS&AVALANCHE":mo1ocrnh said:
Are you going to be fixed for Wales though....... :(

*sorry for jacking the thread here*

hear you came off your crosser....what do you have?

we might be able to meet up at a track sometime.

my baby.....

Attachments

• 30082007119 (Medium).jpg
    30082007119 (Medium).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,392
Like em, I need them :cool: Never seen em before tho' :shock: :?

I've sold a few bits over the last week (fixed wheel stuff) so was toying with some additional bits for the RTS......and then saw your rims. mmmmmm ;)

Yeah they are pretty cool but only thing is my brother has got his first ever RTS-3 and it had no wheels.So he has nicked them for a bit till he gets a new set (but i will get em back) do you want me to give you a shout when i get them back :D

I'm being a bit blunt now :oops: but would they be for sale ;)
If so, what sort of ££££?

Nah.......Don't worry about cash im not that sort of guy if i can help you out i will few pint's when i get to meet up with ya that would be fine ;) .Seriously dude if i needed the money it would be a different story :D .Nice set of rims though but i will say though if my brother want's too keep them he will get them first choice ok me old mate if not they are yours :LOL: .

Thats real nice mate :shock: , I'm stoked :cool: Dont really know what to say (((embarrased)))

Jango is considering, as per my suggestion, of organising a mini-meet in Thetford Forest. Keep an eye on the Meets, Races etc thread be good to finally meet up.

Don't worry about it dude as i said it's not a problem but i will have too wait too see what my lil bro say's first.See the way i look at life is if i can do a nice thing for someone weather or not i get anything in return later on at least i can feel better about myself for helping out :D do you know what i mean. :p .I think cyclists should stick together and help out if poss im not saying all folk should do what i do but if you can then do it ;) .

Love your RTS mate i grew up around my brothers using these bikes and i love them i have an LTS-1 but would love an RTS yours is deffo in the top 3 best RTS's on this forum nice one ;) .

Back