Nice stem 1 inch quill type..

Can i see a pic Joe?

Hilts":1ia7njlc said:
Joe,

How pimpy does it have to be? I have an old Specialized one that might fit the bill in length and rise but isn't in great nick or that light, can check tonight if you want ?
Hey Joe, any chance of a pic please? :D

Please can i see a pic?

mousemat":3rc13s1v said:
I have a Ritchey silver stem, 120-130mm long (don't know exactly off the top of my head) with a 15 deg rise. I can post a pic this evening if you're interested?
Please can i see a pic of the Ritchey stem? Thanks for your time.. :D

Bontrager RACE with gusset?
115mm 10rise and 1inch
Nothing too fancy but only 25 euro posted :)

Attachments

• IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,251
  • IMG_1242.JPG
    IMG_1242.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,251
thats pretty cool matey..

longbeech":g101av6q said:
Hi,
Just dug out an old Kalloy AL 222 stem 110mm C to C rise looks like about 20 deg with a cable guide, tatty but if you are going to respray...
yours for postage and a donation to children in need.
Pic Here http://www.flickr.com/photos/14976856@N08/1932093317/
Regards
Longbeech

But not quite what i got in mind...Looking at more t-boney style to sort of replicate a MOUNTAIN GOAT stem as i damn well will never own one :(
Thanks for your effort though ;)

T Bone

I can get new/boxed black T bone stems, but I think 130mm is the shortest in the box. Do you want me to check?

Re: T Bone

Wold Ranger":m49qx0p6 said:
I can get new/boxed black T bone stems, but I t
hink 130mm is the shortest in the box. Do you want me to check?

Hello, think 130 might be a bit long ..but if not to much trouble a pic would be great :D Thanks for your trouble

T Bone

A good friend of mine is dispersing a cycle shops' stock and he has a load of stock including a bin of these, all new and bagged. If you are after anything else let me know, a lot of his prices are good and I can bid him down. Has some rare stuff two. NOS XT one inch threaded headsets, XTR 8 speed chains, some nice 110 bcd Stronglight triple chainsets, loads of TA rings, too much to mention really. I will try to catch him over the weekend.

Xt headset please

One of these would be awesome mate..And any other stuff shoot me a mail :D Cheers..

Latest posts

Back