February 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
maverick":f3y96ri9 said:
Oh Dear.......I had my vote kinda sorted it was a close run thing between the Killi and the Lloyd, now a rocktabulous Alpinestar has been thrown in too.

I am now struggling to decide, i feel drawn to the Star now due to my pair.

I might have to flip a coin. :cool:

Thanks for the comments on my kili. ;) I must admit it is slightly :oops: when I see the class in this months botm so any vote will be most welcome ;)

I dunno whats wrong with me I think I've got some kind of fever as completely not something I'd go for normally but I love the KHS, I'd normally be going for something like the manitou or S Works, and I'm normally for cram as many pretty coloured shiny bits on the bike as you can but there's just something about it. Good work mate especially with it being your first build, looks like you had fun on it too. :D

I have to say the Alpinestars is not my kind of thing.

IMHO, The Frame design is wrong,frame material is wrong, wheels double wrong etc...

but I love it!! nice build fella. :cool:

al. :D

gm1230126":1fhat54t said:
brocklanders023":1fhat54t said:
Agreed ape, looks like it's just fallen off the page of a 1993 MBUK. :cool:

Or MBA, just like 70-75% of all the bikes posted on here you mean?

Never read MBA so can't comment.

Have you read ape's comment? The part I agree with is that it's not normally something I'd be drawn to but for some reason I am. I can't explain why but the first time I saw that picture I though 'MBUK group test'. Is that ok with you gm?

FYI it will not be getting my vote this time. Maybe you should let me know which bike you think I should vote for as I obviously know nothing :roll:

Will be a very hard vote again... lot of nice bikes.

But my vote will go for Trip's Merlin Elevator... I dreamed of this bike!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back