Rocky Mountain Blizzard frame £75

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
For sale is my 2002 Rocky mountain Blizzard, 19.5" c-t and 22.5" toptube, in 853.
There are no dings,dents or other damage, though the dropouts have been filed out slightly. I've been using and abusing it like this for the last few years, and it's fine , though disc/caliper clearance can be an issue, but easily solveable.
A lovely frame , but I'm out of space...

£75 posted to UK

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,078
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 2,078
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,078
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,079
Hi ya,

Can I dubs this pending pics and a seatube c-t-c sizing please. I know they have a low standover but just want to make sure I'm not going to foul up on it. Ouch!

Cheers,

Andy

Waiting to hear if my Dyna-Tech has survived it's major surgery, if not could I get in the queue behind Sheriff please?

Full m950 & red highlights all ready to go, it'd be stunning :cool: but fingers crossed it doesn't come to it! :shock: :cry:

elPedro666":3uvwi1qk said:
Waiting to hear if my Dyna-Tech has survived it's major surgery, if not could I get in the queue behind Sheriff please?

Full m950 & red highlights all ready to go, it'd be stunning :cool: but fingers crossed it doesn't come to it! :shock: :cry:
Feel free to form an orderly queueue, but no pushing or barging! :p

It is indeed a lovely frame, and is responsible for me finding retrobike; a couple f years ago, I decided, during a muddy ride, I needed discs, and forks and wheels, and to finance it, needed to sell my old ti-glide/517 combo, and here was the perfect place.
I didn't sell them- I bought a load of other stuff! :shock:

suburbanreuben":2tr3ayr0 said:
I didn't sell them- I bought a load of other stuff! :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ...so familiar I could fill a page with these - it's like we've all been trapped here for some higher purpose we'll never understand... :shock:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sheriff dibbed pending pics and seatpost size.
They are up, and have been for several hours... :roll:
I haven't heard from him.
This needs to go- there ain't room to swing a cat in my shed.

Back