USERNAMES!!!

DB - as anyone who I've bought from or sold to - is my IRL initials.
MTB - pretty self-explanatory I guess.

Didn't think of it myself - it was automatically generated by another forum I was briefly a member of years back and just kept on using it as it seemed to fit.

kenaltobelli/ my name ken plus i love football;
alasandro altobelli a striker in the 80s
used this on a few forums with work but now just on here
una bella gournatta; a good day :) maybe spelt wrong

first post!

Living in Northern Finland, right now on my free time I am working on promoting cycle racing in the Barents area (hence name)!

Ernie..joined my present job 20 years ago. My self and a colleague joined the station at the same time. An "old sweat" called us ernie and bert{liking us to the characters on the muppets}.Just stuck like sh1t to a blanket. :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Mountainloz
My name is Loz (lawrence)
i like mountainbikes
i had to come up with an email address a few years ago and out came mountainloz

since then i have got a mountaincycle and a rocky mountain (which helps to back up the name too) ;)

Every time i try a forum or anything with an account name i always try Bob first (it is my name) but usually it's taken so i end up with something random but here... yaaay :D it wasn't already taken... maybe i'm just boring but it's rather easy to remember and you can even say it backwards :D

well seen as i'm new here i may as well post here first i suppose!, i took a creature and added a number because some website was giving me grief about all usernames being taken, short simple and so much cooler than duck1.

Initially i wanted to register with "euphras" but the board software insisted, that this user nick was given to someone else. :roll: Never thought someone would pick this unique nickname. So, here we go - euphras_1

Euphras is an abbreviation of a plant genus, Euphrasia spec. (eyebright). The origin of this nickname goes back deep into the nineties where one of my duties was collecting plants and preparing an herbarium. Now, eyebright was one of those plants i only knew from pictures in assignation literature - till - well, till i was on a field trip together with 20 other students near Wimereux, France. While we stumbled through a salt meadow i suddenly had the impression.....well kinda deja vu, fell down to my knees and shouted "Euphrasia, Euphrasia!".

The whole last week my only name was like.........you can guess?!? :D

Later, when getting my first email account in 1995 the username length was restricted to seven characters, so it boiled down to euphras. ;)

Back