Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 12-02-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been over the chase today, it's not too muddy, a good few puddles, but it pissed it down all last night, should be ok for Saturday, looking forward to Saturdays ride.

I've decided to move a lot of stuff on and give the garage a darn good clearout, therefore I have a huge box of karma available, ranging from full of all sorts from wheels to mechs, brakes etc, so please take what you need. I'll put everything out at the sign on area (probably the back of JV's mine or Ed's car), so get there early to grab what you can.

I've just got some more Original Equipment for my KHS, which will have them fitted in time for Cannock, well probably before I eat this evening...

Excited, moi? :LOL:

Well it looks like I'll have the car after all this weekend so I'll put my name down for this - not been to Cannock since I last raced it back in the mid 90's !

:D :D :D :D :D

As per initial post i.e.

:: Distance/time: 18 miles or so spread out over a full day's riding with plenty of fuel stops and banter. Please arrive by 10 a.m. for a 10.30 a.m. start.
:: Meeting at: Birches Valley Car Park, Cannock Chase
:: Directions: Postcode: WS15 2UQ
:: Terrain: Forest trails, many man made.
:: Route: The morning will be the classic ‘Follow the Dog' trail, and after a stop for food we'll head off for some of the newly created trails and a bit of off piste.

although to a certain extent we can be flexible after lunch.

You can stick my name down, I didnt realise I hadn't confirmed

After seeing the photos I think I will have to bring something with a chainstay U-Brake setup.

HarryCrumb":m943awg9 said:
You can stick my name down, I didnt realise I hadn't confirmed

After seeing the photos I think I will have to bring something with a chainstay U-Brake setup.

I dont know where to confirm so i just gate crash

thanks andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back