So, I'm thinking of selling the Dyna banana monster...

Davedownhill

MacRetro Rider
Yup, thinking it's time to rationalise- I just don't use it enough to justify the space, and I could do with replacing the aging snowboard.

What do you lot reckon it's worth? Would be happy to split if that helped move it on...

clockworkgazz":7vt68q3s said:
split would get you more, not sure on the frame dyna Ti might be able to put a price on it.

:oops: im useless on pricing,best leave that to the ken and others,after all,ive been accused of being too expensive :?

Pics would help :D and i agree with gazz.Splitting will make you more than in the whole :?

So it has come to this, DaveDH is making a break for the retrobike exit as well as Dr.S :shock:
Dave's only got one retrobike and he's wanting rid.
Fess up dave, you only like shiney and new :roll:

Dont think i'm getting at Dave folks, if he genuinely is annoyed at my tone he'll just walk up the stairs from his office to mine and lamp me one :LOL:

Dave I think you should stick to a bike with canti's, your record with disc brake maintenance isn't too good :)

I hope you'll still make it to a few rides.

Eck, you do realise that Daves Dyna Ti is a light XC bike a couple of sizes too wee for you. You might squish it with your airborne DH nonsense :LOL:

Back