February 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
much appreciated mate, ....lets start afresh....... :D

Right. Let's knock this on the head now.

Wasted enough time on this last time. If one person types on behalf of three then misunderstandings are bound to occur.

Sinnerman has indicated to me kona man is not a second account nor a friend using his PC. IP confirms this. Will take his word for it, if proved wrong later down the road I'm sure he knows what will happen.

So....back to the bikes!

My Opinion, don't care if you disagree.

I have decided that my opinion needs to be thrown in too....

There are some very strong entries, again. But my list has been reduced to 3

In no particular order:

94 Stumpy
96 Killi
Dave Lloyd

All the bikes entered are done so for FUN, nothing else, lets not get our lycra in a twist, like most of life, its just a game. All have had hours dedicated to them and all are deserving in there own way, but those 3 are the ones for me for my personal reasons.

The KILLI looks so good in its simple lines and great colour coordination another one of those bikes that i always envied.
The STUMPY looks so original and is one that I desire, I bet it rides just as good now, like my faithful 98 Rockhopper Comp, as it did when it was new.
The LLOYD I have seen in the flesh and the paint job is not done credability in the pictures, I also saw it before it was finished; it started life as a monster from the deep lagoon. Aaargh.

Most excellent work here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back