Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.O.X-catalogue scans too...

JeRkY":1lf5igjv said:
Very nice. Also thanks for the scans.

Is that the extent of the brochure? no road bikes, white spider or genesis?

yeah there are the touring bikes, tandems, and road bikes, audax,

no pictures of the white spider, but spec listing for white spider, white spider comp ultralight, genesis, roughstuff, and the above.

I can always scan it if you need it.????

no probs rob, ill grab it tonite, and scan and upload tomoro for you... :cool:

sinnerman":3u2u4rpr said:
ratcapa":3u2u4rpr said:
That is just perfect. One wonders what it would take for a man to part with such a thing..................

thank you, ......, im not sure i would sell it to be honest, but i know jez4bikes is selling his frame and forks if he hasnt sold it already...????

Thanks for the heads up and i beleive he's dropped the price too but it's simply too small, in fact I've just posted pic's post first ride of my Kona Hot and if I'm completely honest that being an 18" is too small :cry:

Can't blame you for not wanting to sell though as it really is very special machine and exceptional with the component mix. I would not normally make comments like i had on a build thread, still feel a bit naughty but that is my unicorn and looks like a 19"ish frame. :) :)

man i love this bike - i was seriously lusting after a CR DB back in the days- how hard are they to find in the UK?

Nice and shiny show bike. Get it out in the mud. Bikes are made for riding.

- Those blank and shiny tires, did you apply tire polish on them? :oops:

yeti-man":2numqjju said:
Nice and shiny show bike. Get it out in the mud. Bikes are made for riding.

- Those blank and shiny tires, did you apply tire polish on them? :oops:

lol......dont worry it gets used and used well, i waited for the Dave Lloyd to be finished, and then compared the two bikes. the pictures you are looking at, are after i had finished the work that was required when i first got it.

pluzall":2ezosnwi said:
man i love this bike - i was seriously lusting after a CR DB back in the days- how hard are they to find in the UK?

i see you are in frisco, did you live over here bitd..????

JeRkY":1bzz1n77 said:
Very nice. Also thanks for the scans.

Is that the extent of the brochure? no road bikes, white spider or genesis?

The rest ot the brochure, as promised...!!!

Attachments

• img091.jpg
    img091.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,913
Back