FS: Home office clearout, pc bits, mobile phones, etc....

graphics cards

IMG_5464Large.jpg

How much do you want for a keyboard & mouse?

Are they all wireless?

gruff - the bottom 2 and one in the box are wireless. think the microsoft one is the best of the bunch tbh. i've put them on ebay so you could get all 3 for 99p...

if you have a front bmx wheel or cheap rear vbrake and lever then that would do me.

I've got none of the bits you want so i'll seeifi can find them on Ebay.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hey Jimjim, I'm interested in Creating web sites (o'reilly) and Linux for dummies. How much for these? Also, long shot, but I see you have the Stroud eng. maths textbook - if you have anything in the pure department or any other maths textbooks I might well be interested, A level standard upwards. Also interested in Drupal books.

djoptix - i will have a check for any other pure maths books. i've looked at some thermodynamics shizzle as well thinking i needed it for my last job but never did. doesn't take alot to become a building services consultant :LOL:

hiya mate. compiling a list just now and will be emailing out to the peeps who wanted to know what i had. it's a mix of web stuff, server stuff, maths, physics and business books.

should be able to get a preliminary list to you tomorrow.
cheers.

gruff - just found another microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. will pm you just now with pics.

Back