Mud3.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,663
  • Mud2.JPG
    Mud2.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,663
  • Mud1.JPG
    Mud1.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 1,663
bugger etc, have to withdraw unfortunatly, 1stly for some reason thought it was sunday, 2ndly best mate is home on r&r & somethings are more important than even cycling!

big, huge appollogies to letmetalktomark as was giving him a lift. gutted, was really looking forward to trip to cannock after 20 years & feel a bit daft as i was all geared up for sunday :oops:
arse!

Looks like we're in for some good, clean, dirty fun if those photos are anything to go by.

Following a couple of queries, I can confirm that there will be some food for all riders (courtesy of a2Zest Catering and Retrobike) but there is also food available at the trail centre/cafe or if you have a hearty appetite you may want to bring a sandwich or similar.

Now, where did I put those Spikes......

lou74":2qyuefa1 said:
bugger etc, have to withdraw unfortunatly, 1stly for some reason thought it was sunday, 2ndly best mate is home on r&r & somethings are more important than even cycling!

big, huge appollogies to letmetalktomark as was giving him a lift. gutted, was really looking forward to trip to cannock after 20 years & feel a bit daft as i was all geared up for sunday :oops:
arse!

Honestly not a problem mate, thank you for the original offer.

Got some work to do/favours to earn with Mrs LMTTM but might be able to wangle the car :?

If I make it it will be on a modern steed ....... but its okay as I will ride at the back :oops: :oops: :oops:

Those pics may just have forced a change of plan on the bike front! Not sure U-brakes will cope with that :LOL:

Aiming to be there :)

Since Thetford the Kona has had

XTR chainset to replace LX with worn middle ring (I need a middle ring for that) also XT SPD's rather than DX SPD's

New rear mech hanger and XT mech, inner and outer cables to replace failed LX mech & hanger that failed on a night ride after Thetford. Maybe a new chain and cassette if it arrives in time.

Pace medium elastomer kit to sort out saggy forks (to be fitted)

Hi there,

New member if a long time lurker, but count me in for this what with it being on my doorstep and everything

Mike

Looking at Iwasgoodonce's pictures I can see a fair amount of de-NOS-ing is going to be taking place. The only bit that worries me about riding my more sparkly bikes in mud is the decals can get ruined in one ride.

Before ...
pro_image_w1024_h768_200.jpg

After ... to be revieled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back