• Drystonepaul's 1997 GT Bravado

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
At the time of this ride no 'Bike of the Ride' winner was selected.

So in order for a winner to be chosen and automatically go forward to be eligible for the 'NWA Bike of the Region 2010' award, please consider the bikes and make your choice.

This poll will close and the winner decided at midnight on Monday 7th February (two weeks)

Aftermath for this ride is here: --> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96546

Here for your consideration from that ride:

NWA-Clwydian-001.jpg

MrK's 1985ish Muddy Fox-before-they-were-Muddy Fox

NWA-Clwydian-006.jpg

Jonnyboy666's 2009 Orange Clockwork Re-Issue

NWA-Clwydian-013.jpg

Woody's 1997 DeKerf Generation (Bike of the Region winner 2009)

NWA-Clwydian-Bravado.jpg

Drystonepaul's 1997 GT Bravado

If anyone wants to post up any more photos or more information about their bikes then please do.

as much as i am glad i had my modern clockwork on that ride, obviously i wouldn't vote for my own, so i will vote for Mr K's muddy fox, it is an old skool brute! :shock: :D and i was nothing short of impressed of how he rode it up some of the stuff we did!

remember that long road climb??!! :shock: :shock: :shock: painful!!! :shock: :shock: besides by the time i got to the top the were 2 smug northerners sat down having a rest! :shock: :x ;) :D

i'd recommend that ride to anyone though, it was awesome! but defo one for the fitter riders, 34ish miles of VERY hilly natural trails :cool:

Has to be Mr K's Muddy Fox for me, coooool ! One of my favourite rides last year.

That was a lovely long road climb jonnyboy , again again again ! ....yeah i know i'm a sicko :p

It has to be MR K's not so muddy fox, as I'm into the early stuff at the moment, with the DeKerf a very close second.

This was a tough one! Not actually sure where I plumped in the end, I think maybe the DeKerf as I just love it... :shock:

Latest posts

Back