Its happening again!

It was a little hard of him I thought. ;)

There are quite a few Kona's around in various guises, but only because they look and ride so well. Certainly no worse than others and better than loads! (IMO of course ;) )

The welding and ride of the ti Kona's is also to a very high standard.

I never owned a Kona , and except the titanium version , I am not especially fond of them .

I have to agree on geometry bit though , they were excellent from the start .

Her endeth the sermon.

Tommorow we shall be exploring the many and varied ways to upset a Fat Chance owner followed by a short sermon on the good graces of insulting a New Klein owner by an Original Klein Owner.

Brother Jez will lead the congrgation in a rowsing rendition of "I've got a brand new Manitou Hardtail - I hope the headtube doesn't crack" to the tume of the Worzels classic.

[dakakakakakakakakakakaa - kaboom..kaboom..kabomm...arrrggghhhhhhhhh - uuuggghhhhh....I'm..........d.........................................................]

I think it is the subtlety of my sarcasm that will save me from future insults ;)

KonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKo
naKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKonaKona

:!:

adamgent":28qalk0u said:
Tommorow we shall be exploring the many and varied ways to upset a Fat Chance owner followed by a short sermon on the good graces of insulting a New Klein owner by an Original Klein Owner.

Good idea. I love debates :LOL: Actually surprised one of our veteran memebers hasn't waded in with one of his well reasoned comments.

I think the best way to settle this debate is for Jez to lend (or give) me his Hei Hei. I can then ride, compare and contrast it against my Litespeed and say which is better.

Out of interest what did Hei Hei frames retail at originally?

Back