Rattlecan Paint Extravaganza - Judged @ Summer Solstice Meet

velomaniac":1s07dxxs said:
OK but it must be air dried, no ovens.

NEW RULE, THE ONE AND ONLY RULE THAT SURPASSES ALL OTHER RULES PREVIOUSLY STATED BY ME, THE COMPETITION ORGANISER AND THUS THE ALL POWERFUL :LOL:
: ALL PAINT OR OTHER APPLICATIONS MUST BE AIR DRIED/CURED, NO OVENS

no worries, my bike cannot fit in the oven so I'm good.

The Ken":30og416e said:
I won't be using pro paint guns but can I use my airbrush and compressor?
Looking forward to a top quality 'waltzers at the shows' paint job... Any chance of Michael Jackson moonwalking in front of a Testarossa?

zigzag":3800j630 said:
The Ken":3800j630 said:
I won't be using pro paint guns but can I use my airbrush and compressor?
Looking forward to a top quality 'waltzers at the shows' paint job... Any chance of Michael Jackson moonwalking in front of a Testarossa?

I want Pamala in the red bathing outfit :LOL:

The stuff I did back in the late 80's wasn't far off that, I'll try and post some pics later so you can have a laugh.

Sounds interesting,i could maybe come up with something also.Problem is all i have is decent frames and good parts,not sure i really have the resources :?
Damn i knew when i bought my new cooker i should have went for the 3 cubic meter oven :shock:

:LOL: :LOL: ;)

Though i doubt ;) helped

Dyna, rescue an old rusting heap from a ditch or the tip, something near worthless, you dont need to build up the bike just get a frame to transform.

I'm using an old battered Claud Butler alloy mtb frame purely because its fat tubed, allowing acres of easy non fiddly painting. Skinny tubes would be a right pain for anything to intricate :LOL:

Latest posts

Back