February 2011 BoTM - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repack tested, CK approved ;-)

ck-skid.jpg

The real Mcoy. What could be better than an Alan Bonds built Klunker than to have an Alan Bonds built klunker being ridden by Chalie Kelley.

Thats a fantastic pick of Mr Charlie Kelly on a clunk. on a great bike too, and should also be entered for pic of the month. That picture certainly gets my vote.....!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Repack is forged in the history of mountain biking forever, and for me the story of the founding fathers is the stuff of legends.

Nevadasmith, another british classic, forged in english racing history....you know i love this, and i have a clockwork....already my vote is torn.....!!! :?

Classic original race colours too.... :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re: garage queens

sinnerman":2pyk1qhv said:
my bike was hammered, used and abused and then left to rot, i refinished it, and have ridden nearly every week day since.....!!!!! they ought to be used. :D

Yeah well you broke the listing rules again by pumping yourself up.
Two pic max is the rule for BOTM :D :D :D Links to another thread about your entry are OK but two pics is suppose to be the max but the mods are always sleeping so billboarding is allowed??? I guess....sad as it is.

gm1230126":mwd3q957 said:
sinnerman":mwd3q957 said:
my bike was hammered, used and abused and then left to rot, i refinished it, and have ridden nearly every week day since.....!!!!! they ought to be used. :D

Yeah well you broke the listing rules again by pumping yourself up.
Two pic max is the rule for BOTM :D :D :D Links to another thread about your entry are OK but two pics is suppose to be the max but the mods are always sleeping so billboarding is allowed??? I guess....sad as it is.

...Thank for the heads up on the rules, i have amended my response to other botm contenders comments, ref: a garage queen and the entered bike never being used.

and to my knowledge,...mmmm.... i havent made that mistake on botm before.... :?

and thankyou again. :cool: :cool:

sinnerman":2cdejcr2 said:
i have amended my response to other botm contenders

I count 3 pics. It's 2 pics, not 2 pics per post.

Hi,

Here goes my Merlin Elevator, pretty sure my favorite frame from my stable, it´s really sweet. Nice bikes already btw...

Forgot to say that full pics in the link to my blog, in december 2010... :oops:

Attachments

• DSC07501.jpg
    DSC07501.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,384
  • DSC07496.jpg
    DSC07496.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,384

gm1230126":2zv4b3ma said:
the mods are always sleeping so billboarding is allowed??? I guess....sad as it is.

the mods have been sorting out unnecessary distractions elsewhere unfortunately.

Very, very strong line up already. I was leaning towards bikes I wouldn't usually vote for but then nevadasmith's Prestige turned up and ruined it all. I love that bike.

Mantis

Heck, why not. Always love the bikes here.

Here is my Mantis Flying V.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0069b.jpg
    IMG_0069b.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMG_0073b.jpg
    IMG_0073b.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,304
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back