Whatever happened to.....??

You gotta hand it to her. She was in the limelight of her career when Anne-Caroline came along, and she stuck it out for awhile. The last time I saw her compete was in 2003 here in Durango. She wasn't winning, but man, she gave it her all.

Saw Johnny at the bike show, pushing Kenda tires. Saw Hans both at the bike show and at the local Fat Tire Festival, where he put on an exhibition.

Saw Ned in Durango, when he attended a screening of Klunkerz. Ran into Hairball at the Sea Otter. Here's a photo.

Attachments

• Retired_Rider2.jpg
    Retired_Rider2.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,312
MadCowKev":3mhg864q said:
3 posts from Ameybrook and still no denial that Ned whips him in training :LOL:

Not shamed, I mean, when you're up against someone with three lungs every single day, you dont deny. You accept.

ameybrook":1wsasc4o said:
MadCowKev":1wsasc4o said:
3 posts from Ameybrook and still no denial that Ned whips him in training :LOL:

Not shamed, I mean, when you're up against someone with three lungs every single day, you dont deny. You accept.

:shock: is that why they call him 'the lung'?

Agreed no shame - even Jez outclimbed me at the Peaks meet! :oops:

Wonder if Missy still has the dried pirahna that she used to wear round her neck.... anyone remember it's name? Gonzo?

Vouilloz is a Rally driver now . He still races MTB for Lapierre . He is pretty good at both . Won the megavalanche and was french rally champion .

Anne Caroline chausson is starting BMX again as she wants to win gold in the olympics .

Back